Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Photography Competition Update

First we would like to thank everyone who contributed to the entry of Jayson's images into the Del Mar Photography Competition. The results are back and unfortunately none of them were accepted into the art show. This is an international show and there were over 400 entries, all of which were amazing. I did get some information after much probing at the woman in the office, and I did find out that he was one point away! This is great news!
Jason is an amazing photographer, but does have room to grow, and as for myself, I have been in this situation before and all it is, is a sign that he is almost there. In addition to signs, Jason and I found a grant that we would like to go for next year. One of their requirements, is that we can not have exhibited or published the work before. With this said, we are very lucky! I have spoken to one of the people in charge and they are very excited about this project and have encouraged us to submit.
So we will have plenty to look forward to and plenty of time for the story to be worked on and time for Jayson to learn more about photography!
Thanks again to everyone!

No comments: